Meduit Information Technology
Job Title: Office 365 Systems Administrator
Reports to: VP of Information Technology / Director of Technology Infrastructure
Position Type: Full-time 40 hours per week
Working in collaboration with the operating departments and IT you will participate in the development of the Office 365 road map and service delivery for the full suite of applications within the Office 365 suite. Expertise in collaboration tools such as Exchange Online, SharePoint, One Drive, Outlook, Teams, Flow is required. Managing users through active directory is part of the daily workload. The successful candidate will drive the adoption and advancement of cloud services using Office 365 and will manage and be responsible for the security and compliance center reporting, logging and policies. You will lead the implementation of advanced features and participate in data management and migration projects across the business.
Essential functions of this position:
- Collaborate on O365 technical road maps in collaboration with IT network and security teams.
- Manage users through active directory
- Develop, maintain and update O365 governance documentation within the O365 product
- Partners with IT and other work groups for the integration of applications that support the company’s use of O365 solutions.
- Provide training on O365 solution offerings, as well as IT orientation and security training
- Stays up to date on O365 enhancements and MS releases
- Self-starter with ability to work independently or as part of a project team
Experience & Qualifications:
- Hands On administration experience with Microsoft Office 365 cloud technologies, such as, Azure, OneDrive, SharePoint Teams, Skype.
- Experience with Exchange, Active Directory, ADFS, and a strong understanding of site configurations and compliance management.
- Office 365 licensing
- Expertise with services such as IRM, DRM, DLP, Retention Policies, MDM, Email Encryption, and Threat Protection.
- Experience configuring collaboration sites.
Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. Must be able to sit, stand, bend to ground level.