1809 N. Broadway
Greensburg, IN 47240
IMC Credit Services (IMC)
6955 Hillsdale Ct.
Indianapolis, IN 46250
2250 E. Devon, Ste. 245
Des Plaines, IL 60018
This is an exciting opportunity to lead human resources for our offices in Lansing and Zeeland, Michigan.
This is a full HR generalist role with responsibility for all areas of human resources including recruiting, EEO/AAP, benefits, employee relations, compensation and continuous improvement. Assists top management in culture creation, planning, development, implementation and evaluation of all HR activities. Involved in effective administration of existing programs in accordance with all policies and procedures. The successful candidate will have the interest and abilities to be a strategic business partner and a solid HR operator who can efficiently oversee key processes including payroll and benefits administration.
If HR strategy and HR operations are exciting to you, this may be what you are looking for!
- Provides direction and counsel regarding human resources aspect for all locations
- Manages employee relations through issue resolution phase
- Handles the staffing process including requisition and recruitment
- Manages regulatory compliance efforts including EEO, AAP, Workers’ Compensation, Safety and FMLA, ACA, 401k Audit
- Drive the annual benefit open enrollment process from pre-planning to completion
- Facilitate strong relationship with vendors of payroll, benefit providers etc.
- Administrator of 401k program
- Familiarity with payroll and HRIS systems in order to develop processes and audit system compliance
- Develop and revise HR policies as needed to comply with federal and state laws
- Assure compliance to employment, benefit and wage and hour laws in multi-state environment
- Interpret, guide and respond to policy inquiries and offer implementation advice in regard to HR policies
- Perform and oversee new hire orientation/onboarding process
- Completes Form I-9, maintain files and run E-Verify for all locations
- Submits online background checks for all locations
- Prepares new employee files and files documents in employee files
- May perform other clerical functions, mail, scan, photo copy, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business or related field required
- 7-10+ years of experience in all aspects of the HR environment
- Strong knowledge of payroll and HRIS systems. Paycom a plus
- Experience working with HR Compliance in and organization in a multi-state environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office applications required. Heavy Excel
- Ability to prioritize work and balance multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict management skills
- Ability to establish and manage relationships at all levels of the organization
- Excellent decision quality and command skills
- Strategic thinking and leadership skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills